Are you stressed out after a hectic day in your work? What else would calm your mind and soul other than a hot brewing coffee? If you are tired of making your coffee manually, then you had visited the right place. The perfect solution to your problem is to get a pour-over brewer. Why should we ignore the choice when we have the option to program the coffee-making right in the morning?
Although you can find various pour over coffee makers, it will be frustrating to buy the best one out of all. We kept your concerns in our minds and had researched through all the options available in the online market. Finally, we picked a list of the best electric pour-over coffee makers based on the customer’s reviews and critical features, which will help you to find your dream machine.
Best automatic pour over coffee maker that you can buy right now (Updated for year 2020)
|Image||Product Name||Product Details||Our Rating||Price - Opens Amazon|
|Breville Precision BDC400 (Best choice - Recommended by us)||
|Technivorm Moccamaster (Best Value for money)||
|Cuisinart CPO 850 (Sturdy build)||
|Bonavita 1900TS machine (Best to retain warm beverage).||
Our Top Recommendation
Checkout our top recommendations of the best bean to cup makers, by clicking on the button below. We have included all the features offered by these worthy devices alongside the pros and cons. You can buy it online, available for the US, UK and Canada markets as well!
1. Technivorm Moccamaster KDG 10 cup Coffee Brewer (BEST VALUE)
Technivorm Moccamaster KDG 10 cup coffee brewer is considered as one of the best due to its durable features. The parts are sturdy and robust made with European materials along with the BPA free plastic substances. The product has a boiling copper element which maintains the water temperature control between 196 to 225 degree Fahrenheit. The water is distributed accurately using the Nine-hole outlet, which grounds the coffee beans smoothly and evenly.
The KDG 10 includes brew basket, attached with a clip to avoid removing the carafe in between the brewing process. The power of the hot plate and temperature of the water is controlled with the two switches. The coffee maker includes a glass carafe, which can maintain the hot coffee for hours.
- The coffee maker can hold up to 40 ounces and has paper filters.
- The additional features with automatically shut down the hot plate in 100 minutes.
- It only takes a mere six minutes to brew your favorite drink.
- It can prepare both coffee and tea by adjusting the temperature.
2. Breville Bdc400 Precision Pour-Over Coffee Brewer (BEST CHOICE)
Beville Precision Pour over coffee brewer will be suited for every coffee lover due to its excellent design and customizable settings. This coffee brewer is enormous, which can hold nearly 12 cups. The auto steep release option helps to keep the water when the carafe is not in use. It is a perfect choice to brew coffee as it has two different filters as a cone or flat bottomed.
The product includes “My Brew Setting,” which controls the blooming period, brewing temperature, and flow rate. The best thing about this brewer is that it can prepare the 12 cups of coffee within seven minutes.
- The coffee maker has six different brewing modes, including iced, cold brew, my brew, robust, fast, and cold.
- It comes with the PID Control to control the temperature of the brewing process.
- The thermos-coil mechanism of heating would provide pure water with the option to control the flow rate.
3. Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker
The Bonavita Pour-over Coffee Maker BV1900TD will provide hot coffee every morning with the press of a single button. The remarkable feature would make the coffee just like you’d prepare it traditionally. The product has 1500 watts heater, which is used to maintain the optimal temperature of the water.
The coffee maker is constructed using stainless steel along with the Blooming option. The process extracts the flavor of your coffee grounds correctly. The stainless steel thermal carafe of the product helps to maintain the hot nature of your coffee without affecting the taste. It is one of the favorites due to its compact size, few parts, and natural cleaning features.
- Can be considered as one of the top automatic pour over coffee brewer.
- The coffee maker can hold up to 8 cups of coffee, which will be enough for your family and friends.
- It comes with an auto-start feature as well.
- The brewing only takes 6 minutes and has a 2-year warranty.
4. Cuisinart Cpo 850 Pour over Coffee maker.
The best feature of the Cuisinart DCC 3200 coffee maker is its quality, which is available at a reasonable price. The product also features auto-programmable timer settings. It is also quite easy to maintain this automatic device. Not only that, but you can also clean the water easily with the charcoal filter included with the unit. It is perfect for the people who want to prepare the coffee with drip brewer.
The settings of the coffee wet the coffee grounds before beginning the process of brewing. You can adjust the strength and temperature of the brewing from the available options, namely, bold, medium, and mild. The capacity of the coffee maker is about 64 ounces or 8 cups of coffee.
- The permanent filter system is made up of stainless steel and etched with a laser.
- The stainless steel body makes the build sturdy and easier for cleaning.
- You even get a free thermal carafe which maintains your coffee warm for a specified period.
- This can also be bought with a glass carafe to avoid drips while pouring the coffee.
5. Oxo On Barista Brain 9 cup coffee maker
Oxo on Barista Brain Coffee maker has the latest technology control on time and temperature to brew the coffee. It ensures that the water gets pumped through the brew basket with a particular interval of time. The product is also simple to use due to its single-dial functioning system.
The silver color coffee maker comes with a warranty of two years with the paper filter system. It has the optimum temperature between 197.6 and 204.8 degrees Fahrenheit. It follows unique features for our criteria – which heats and pours a few ml of water first and then make the blooming process, followed by adding water simultaneously to produce a tasty drink.
- It has been built with an advanced microprocessor, which controls the volume, temperature, and time of the process.
- The coffee machine is designed with a user-friendly LED interface, black display, and an indicator.
Exlcusive: Checkout our guide on how to make frothy coffee at home.
6. KitchenAid KCM0802OB Pour over coffee brewer
This KitchenAid pour-over coffee brewer is preferred due to its SCAA certification, and it can hold nearly eight cups of coffee. You can brew the coffee from medium to dark based on your taste. The product helps to monitor the whole brewing process, including heating, pouring, and steeping.
You can select the number of cups you want, in the range from two to eight. The brewing time would take nearly 11 minutes and comes with a glass carafe. This machine has been manufacture with BPA free plastic materials, which is an advantage. The clip in the brew basket would hold the paper filters in place while the coffee is brewing.
- It is available in different colors like Onyx black, Medallion silver, empire red, and contour silver.
- The coffee brewer operates with the optimal temperature ranging from 198 to 204 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The product also comes with programmable time, which notifies you with the audible alert for every one hour.
7. Motif Elements Pour over style coffee brewer
Motif elements is another top brewer present under this range. It is preferred because of features like a thermally insulated carafe, programmed settings, and best reservoir. The brewer can also extract the unique and robust flavor with the help of pre-infusion mode. It is also possible to detect the power usage for heating and pumping water, with the advance decalcification sensor measures.
- The double-walled container of the coffee brewer helps to maintain the hot coffee.
- The removable reservoir part is quite simple to clean and can be fit easily.
- This can be considered as the faster brewer with respect to other competitors, thanks to the coffee brewing without any overheating.
8. Hamilton Beach 49980A 2-Way Brewer
Hamilton Beach 49980A two way brewers have two features: single-serve and full pot brew, hence the name. It would take a minute for a single cup of coffee and would extend up to 10 minutes if you want to make a full pot of coffee. You can also monitor the brewing progress by checking out the LCD. Not only that, but it is also programmable to shut off automatically after 2 hours. You can also use bold coffee settings to choose the strength of the coffee brewing. The mesh filter of the brewer is reusable, and the paper filter is useful to brew a large quantity of water.
- It maintains the optimal temperature between 195 and 206 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This coffee brewer is suitable for people at an affordable price tag.
- You can either make 12 cups or a single cup of coffee.
9. BUNN BT Velocity 10 cup coffee brewer
BUNN BT velocity brewer will make sure that the water is boiled within the 200 degrees Fahrenheit. It pumps the water into the brew basket at high velocity with unique spout and makes sure that the mixing is excellent for extracted flavor. The parts are made up of BPA free materials.
It has only a few buttons, which makes it easy to use. The switch in the brewer helps to start the brewing process once the lid is closed. Before that, you need to put the carafe in its place. The spray head on the product helps to distribute the water evenly on the coffee grounds to extract the flavor from the coffee beans.
- The brewer is available with a warranty of three years with elegant black color.
- The product could maintain the optimum brewing temperature from 195 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the water is heated, it should take a maximum of three minutes to brew the coffee.
10. Brim 8-Cup Pour over coffee maker
Brim pour-over coffee maker is convenient to use and can make delicious coffee. It ensures the flavor, taste, and strength of the coffee. The main feature of the product is the automatic shut off function. It has the whole blooming process with showerhead to allow the even disperse of water.
- The temperature control is from 197.6 to 204.8 degrees Farheint with the rapid brewing.
- You can make eight cups of coffee within five minutes of brewing time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the features to look for before buying your pour over coffee brewer?
Even though we had shortlisted the top ones present in the market currently, you may need to look out some basic things with your desired benefits. Hence, we had also given a detailed description of Buyer’s Guide for coffee maker.
- Brewing temperature Control: The product should be able to brew the beans between 195 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit, which is from 90 to 96 degrees Celsius. If you can’t control the temperature of the system, then the quality of your coffee will be affected.
Number of Programmable settings: The electric coffee makers should be designed with different programmable settings along with display features. Even some of the automatic coffee makers have the option to program the brewing at a particular time.
- In the pour over devices, you need to check on the ‘Blooming’ process involved in the extraction of flavors by allowing the coffee grounds to absorb water. You can also select a coffee maker with a digital display, which will be easier to use.
- Brewing time: Apart from the different settings and features, the best pour-over coffee maker should be able to prepare the coffee within 3 to 5 minutes. Isn’t this the most significant part? Utmost, the coffee maker should not take more than 10 minutes, and if it takes, it would be better to go manual preparing coffee.
- Cleaning: While looking for an easy-to-use coffee maker, you should also keep in mind for easy-to-clean one. The better the coffee maker, the easier will be the cleaning process. The product should be designed with removable parts of the paper filter basket, carafe, and showerhead, which will be quite easy to clean.
- Capacity and Size: While looking for the electric coffee maker, you also need to check the product’s capacity. Is it capable of making coffee for a few people or only for you? We would suggest you select for the giant coffee maker as you can get many cups of coffee even for your own. Always check on the number of litres or ounces of coffee the machine can hold on. Even you can measure the number of cups. What will be the use if it doesn’t fit the selected place? So, choose the space on your kitchen top as they can vary in size.
- Thermal Carafe: The hot plate’s presence would maintain a hot coffee, but it impacts the taste while brewing. The best solution here is the automatic coffee maker with a thermal carafe or some with double-wall insulated glass carafes.
- Durability and Warranty: The durability of the coffee maker is based on its parts, including stainless steel carafe, filter basket, and the showerhead. The best pour over drip coffee makers come with a considerable year of warranty. The feature would help you look out for other functions, ensuring the brand’s quality.
Are these best automatic pour over coffee makers good?
These electric coffee machines are handy whenever you need coffee more than once to keep you going through your busy schedule. Now, even after every detail mentioned, there will still be a doubt lingering in your mind whether there is a difference between traditional and electric coffee makers. But no, you will get your favorite and fantastic coffee through the coffee brewer. We hope you could select any of the above mentioned electric pours over coffee maker. The products will serve you with the best coffee ever, which will be more than enough to forget about the rest of the world! You might be interested in checking out the the different types of espresso machines that you can buy in the market right now.